New Harris Teeter e-Vic offers in Friday e-mail – WRAL.com
Check your Friday Harris Teeter e-mail for a new set of e-Vic deals. I received offers for Yasso bars, coffee, protein bowls, peanut oil, tortilla chips and more.
Please keep in mind that grocery stores are restocking as fast as they can, but some of the products from their sales ad and e-mail offers may not be available.
Reminder: North Carolina is under a stay-at-home order so if you can do your grocery shopping online and either get the groceries delivered or do curbside pick-up, it helps to lessen exposure for everyone. With that said, I am well aware that both of those options have been difficult to do because everyone else is trying to use them as well.
If the store you usually use for online ordering has a long wait time or no slots available at all for delivery or pick-up. I suggest you try a different store that you have not used before to see if they have better availability.
New e-Vic Deals Sent Friday, April 10
Remember, you can only get those e-Vic offers sent to you. Following are the deals I received in my e-mail. You may have received some of these as well.
Nature Valley Bars, select, #1.97, limit 4 – .50/2 coupon from 3/22 SS, Smart Shopper coupons link or Harris Teeter digital coupon
Tostitos Chips, 9-13 oz, $2.47, limit 4
CedarLane Protein Bowls, 10 oz, $2.97, limit 4
Yasso Bars, 4 count, $2.97, limit 4
Lily’s Baking Chips, 9 oz, $4.97, limit 4 – coupon when you sign up at lilys.com/pages/coupons
Maxwell House coffee. 24.5 – 30.6 oz, $4.97, limit 4
Harris Teeter peanut oil, 1 gallon, $11.97, limit 4
Week-Long Deals From Ad
These deals are valid 4/8 – 4/14/20.
Gift Card Offer: Use the HT digital coupon to get 4X Fuel Points on gift cards including Chipotle, Google Play and Applebee’s through 4/14/20.
Iceberg lettuce, .99 each
Red seedless grapes, $1.49/lb
Green asparagus, $1.49/lb
Baby cut carrots, 1 lb bag, $1.50
Blackberries, 6 oz, $1.50
Tomatoes on the vine, $1.49/lb
Mushrooms, 16 oz, $2.49
Sweet mini peppers, 1 lb bag, $2.49
Hearts or romaine or Italian salad, 10 oz, $2.50
Raspberries, 6 oz, $2.50
Lemons 1 lb bag, $2.50
Organic romaine hearts, 3 count, $2.99
Granny Smith or Gala apples, 3 lb bag, $3.99
Yukon Gold potatoes, 5 lb bag, $3.99
Shady Brook Farms turkey breast, frozen, $1.19/lb
Harris Teeter spiral sliced honey glazed or brown sugar half bone-in smoked ham, $1.79/lb
HT Traders spiral sliced hickory smoked ham, $1.99/lb, limit 2
Tilapia fillets, wild caught, $5.99/lb
Cod fillets, wild caught, $7.99/lb
Wild caught Alaska Sockeye salmon fillets, $7.99/lb
Rancher Rib roast, bone-in, $8.99/lb
Whole beef tenderloin, $10.99/lb
Breakfast links, 12 oz, $2.50
Harris Teeter sausage, 16 oz, $2.99
Al Fresco chicken sausage, 7.5 – 11 oz, $3.99
Johnsonville brats, 19 oz, $4.99
Beyond Burger, 8 oz, $4.99
Oscar Mayer bacon, 12-16 oz, $5
Chobani Greek yogurt or Flips, 5.3 oz, $1 – $1/5 coupons from Harris Teeter digital coupons, $1/5 cash back offers from Savingstar or Checkout51
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter or Country Crock spread bowls, 8-16 oz
Coupons: .50/1 I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter coupon from 3/29 RMN or HT digital coupons, $1 Country Crock coupon from 4/5 RMN, $1 Country Crock coupon from 4/5 RMN, $1 Country Crock Savingstar or Checkout 51 cash back offers, .50 HT Country Crock digital coupon
Harris Teeter chunk cheese, 8 oz, $2
Simply Hash Browns or potatoes, 20 oz, $2
International Delight Creamers, 32 oz, $3 – $1/2 coupon from 4/5 SS
Harris Teeter American cheese singles, 12 oz, $2.50
Greek Gods yogurt, 24 oz, $3.50
Cool Whip topping, 8 oz, BOGO
Green Giant boxed vegetables, 7-10 oz, $1.25
Smart Ones entrees, select, 8.5 – 10 oz, $1.66 each
Wewaka Puff Pastry dough, 13.2 oz, BOGO for $1.99 each
Ben & Jerry’s ice cream or bars, select, 10-16 oz, $3
Klondike bars, 6 count, $3
Magnum bars 3 count or Popcisle, 28-33 oz, $3
Sister Schubert’s Parker House Rolls, 11-15.8 oz, $3
Coolhaus ice cream, 16 oz, $3.50
Red Baron pizza, 19 oz, $3.50
Talenti Layers, 16 oz, $3.50
Mrs. Smith’s Pies, 32-38 oz, $3.99
Freschetta pizza, 20.28-30.88 oz, $4.50
Farm Rich snacks, select, 16-24 oz, $4.99 – $1 or $1.25 coupon from 1/19 SS (exp 4/12)
Edwards Pies, 23-36 oz, $5.99
Breyers ice cream, 48 oz, BOGO
Keebler Chips Deluxe cookies, Danish Wedding Cookies, Vienna Fingers, select, 11-16 oz, BOGO for $1.89 each – .75/1 coupon from 3/8 SS= .39
Vlasic Pickles, 16-24 oz, BOGO for .84 to $1.74 each
Powerade, 28 oz, .89
Pepsi products, 2 ltr, .99
Harris Teeter applesauce cups, 6 pack, $1.25
Harris Teeter canned peaches or pears, 14.5 – 15.25 oz, $1.25
Jet-Puffed Marshmallows, 10 oz or creme, 7 oz, $1.25
Ocean Spray Craisins, 5 oz bag, BOGO for $1.49 each
Special K cereal bars, 5-6 oz, $2.50 – $1 coupon from kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points = $1.50
Easter Peeps, 1.5 – 3 oz, $1.50
Starburst jellybeans, 10-14 oz, $2 – $1/2 coupon from 3/15 RMN
Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn, select, 3 pack, BOGO for $1.59 each
Keebler Townhouse or Toasteds crackers, 8-15 oz, BOGO for $2.14 each – $1 coupon from kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points = $1.14
Sweet Baby Ray BBQ sauce, 18 oz, BOGO for $1.49 each
LaBrea & Band of Bakers baguettes, $1.99
Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, select, 8.9 – 12 oz
Coupon: $1/2 coupons from 3/29 SS, $2/4 coupons from 3/15 SS
Kellogg’s cereals, select Raisin Bran, Frosted Mini Wheats or Special K cereal, 12 – 16 oz
Coupons: $1/1 coupon from kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points, $1/2 or $1/3 coupons from 3/1 RMN (exp 4/12), .50/1 Special K coupon from kelloggsfamilyrewards.com in the Coupons tab, $1/2 Raisin Bran, Frosted Mini Wheats coupons from kelloggsfamilyrewards.com in the Coupons tab
Gold Peak tea, 52 oz, $2.50
Late July popcorn 4.4 oz or Cantina tortilla chips, 9 oz, $2.50
Lay’s, Sun Chips, Kettle Cooked chips, 7-8 oz, $2.50
Harris Teeter seltzer, 12 pack, $2.79
Hershey’s Easter Kisses, Hugs or Reese’s chocolates, select, $2.99
Hellmann’s mayo, 30 oz, $3.50 – .50 coupon from 4/5 RMN
Easter M&M’s, 8-10 oz, $3 – $1/2 coupon from 3/29 RMN (exp 4/12), HT digital coupon or Smart Shopper coupons link recently
Community Coffee, 12 count, BOGO for $4.14 each – $1.50 or $2 coupon from 3/29 RMN
Charleston Coffee Roasters Coffee Breakfast Blend, 12 oz or 10 count k-cups, BOGO for $4.99 each
Peet’s coffee, k-cup coffee, BOGO for $5.49 each
Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad, 6.5 – 7.75 oz, BOGO
Fisher Pecans, 10 oz, BOGO
Ken’s Salad Dressing 16 oz, BOGO
LavAzza coffee, 12 oz bag, BOGO
Quaker Instant Grits, 12 oz, BOGO
Utz Kettle Chips, 8 oz, BOGO
Garnier Fructis shampoo or conditioner, 12-12.5 oz, $3- $4/2 coupon from 4/5 RMN = $1 each
Harris Teeter yourhome plastic cutlery, 24 count, $1.25
Harris Teeter sandwich bags, 30-50 count, $1.29
Handi-foil bakeware pans, select, BOGO
Harris Teeter Regular Double Coupon Policy Basics:
Doubles coupons .99 or less everyday
Doubles up to 20 coupons per day
Doubles up to 3 identical coupons (must have required product to go with each coupon)
BOGO sales ring up at half price. If you just buy one, it still rings up at half price. You can use a coupon on each item in a BOGO deal. So, if you buy 2 items that are BOGO, you can use two coupons (which is a very good thing!). The BOGO (Buy One Get One Free) sale prices listed below are the sale prices.
Shoppers cannot use a coupon with a rain check.
Rain checks expire in 60 days.
Senior discount: Seniors 60 and older receive a 5% discount every Thursday. Discount applies after coupons are deducted.
Harris Teeter digital e-coupons: Harris Teeter digital coupons are available to load to your Vic card. These digital coupons CANNOT be combined with paper manufacturer’s coupons. They will not double.
The official Harris Teeter Coupon Policy can be found on their website.
Harris Teeter Super Doubles Coupon Policy Basics:
* HT should be Super Doubling coupons worth up to $2 face value. This means that a $1.00 coupon will double to $2.00, a $1.50 coupon will double to $3.00 and a $2.00 coupon will double to $4.00!
* HT begins super doubling coupons at 7:00 AM on the first day of the sale. 24 hour stores do not super double coupons before 7:00 AM on the first day (at least that is how it has always worked in the past). Your best bet is to get to the store before 7 am if you want to get the freebies and best deals. Some people get there at 6:15 am or earlier and then wait in line until the register allows coupons to begin Super Doubling at 7 am.
* HT will super double/double up to 20 coupons per household per day. Spouse’s cards registered with the same address are linked because the policy is 20 per household, per day. If you have twenty $1 coupons and twenty .75 coupons, only 20 total will double. They will not double 20 coupons that are under $1 and also super double another 20 coupons that are over $1. It’s 20 total coupons that are $2 or less doubled per day.
* HT policy is to double up to 3 identical coupons (as long as you buy the product required for each coupon, of course). So, if you have five $1.00 coupons for a product, the policy is to only super double the first three. The other 2 will be accepted at face value.
* Printable coupons: HT will accept 3 printable coupons per like item, per store, per day, according to their policy. So if you buy 3 identical items and you have a printable coupon for each one, you can use all three.
* New Raincheck policy as of March 29, 2017: Harris Teeter will no longer let customers combine a raincheck with a coupon for the same item. In addition, rainchecks now expire 60 days after they are issued.
* If your store is out of your favorite deals (and they will be out of some of them) ask the customer service folks when the next truck arrives so you know when they will be restocking.
* Enjoy the deals you are able to get and please remember that many of the best deals will sell out quickly. The stores will reorder those items, but often, the warehouse runs out so they cannot get the stock. Please be nice to the store employees as it is not their fault if items are out of stock. And if you are excited about your great deals, give Harris Teeter a call at their Customer Service number, send them an e-mail via their website or post a comment to their Facebook page to thank them. Happy Shopping!
This post may contain affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!